Understanding current performance and its impact on current and projected compensation is critical. Performance Suite provides comprehensive visibility into performance and productivity metrics for individuals and collective groups, while automating compensation calculations to ensure that contractual obligations are met. It provides leadership, physicians, and APPs with ongoing insights into how performance affects compensation. By consolidating information from numerous disparate systems and providing a single source of accurate performance and pay data, Performance Suite reduces administrative time and effort and increases provider trust, engagement, and retention.
Key Features & Benefits
- Tracks, aggregates, and compares performance to organizationally defined targets by location, division, specialty or organization.
- Calculates earned and projected annualized compensation.
- Manages a wide variety of compensation components.
- Integrates compensation earned from all sources to create a single source of truth for physician and APP pay.
- Easily manages and streamlines annual compensation draws and payroll adjustments through a centralized, automated, secure, and auditable source.
- Generates accurate and on-time payments through automated compensation calculations.
- Improves visibility into performance by metric at multiple levels in the organization with individual and aggregated results.
- Provides ongoing insights into how performance affects compensation; an opportunity to change performance with direct impact to compensation.
- Helps measure and improve physician performance through actionable insights.
- Creates a single source for compensation and performance information that automatically calculates performance metrics.
- Manages one-off payments effectively.
“We required a more comprehensive system with the ability to flex and scale with us as we add or change value-based incentives, modify compensation plans, and analyze the impact of Evaluation and Management CPT code changes. Performance Suite will now enable us to automatically deliver extensive supporting documentation with drill-down capabilities to the patient level for our clinicians to access any time they want. Providing this visibility and transparency is critical as we navigate an increasingly complex and rapidly changing health care environment.“
Performance Suite User
Value by Stakeholder
- Reduces, identifies, and reconciles errors.
- Automates tools and processes.
- Consolidates data from many disparate systems to create a single source of truth.
- Increases efficiency and accuracy.
- Creates transparency and alignment across departments.
Physicians & APPs
- Calculates accurate and trustworthy pay.
- Delivers actionable ways to improve performance, leading to increased provider engagement.
- Provides visibility into peer performance.
- Offers timely access to individual performance and pay data.
- Allocates compensation fairly across teams.
- Provides transparent insights into shift and location productivity.
- Reduces risk through automation and consistency.
- Delivers reliable insights into current organizational performance (by location, specialty, group, etc.) vs. defined targets.
Explore More Performance Suite Use Cases
Physician Contract and Compensation Alignment
Helps organizations streamline physician contracts and ensure accurate compensation delivery.
Measures performance on predefined quality, patient satisfaction, financial, and population health metrics.
Physician and APP Scorecard Visualizations
Delivers timely, personalized pay and productivity scorecards.
Work RVU Productivity Reporting
Delivers greater line of sight into provider productivity through detailed Work RVU (wRVU) information.
CPT Code Impact Analysis
Helps organizations better understand, prepare for, and develop a response plan to address the impact of upcoming PFS changes.