Managing clinical experiences is a team sport
Clinical sites and programs need to work together in order to make the student experience seamless.
See how Clinician Nexus works for both organizations every step of the student’s journey.
- Add your clinical capacity by service, school, or preceptor
- Post elective capacity on the clinical experience search page
- Send slots to affiliated schools
- Review and accept elective applications
- Onboard students
- Offboard and evaluate all students
- Schedule students into pre-determined core capacity at affiliated clinical sites
- Help students onboard, if necessary
- Monitor student clinical activity
Teach with purpose
Add your minimum requirements and application steps in a single location for all medical student experiences. These application steps become visible to potential students on our clinical experience search page as they look for their elective experiences.
Help your service managers know the full picture of student learners coming and going from each unit by managing capacity and applications in the same location.
For electives: Post by service, dates, or specialty.
For cores: Pre-determine slot capacity for your affiliated programs.
Your onboarding checklist is made available to students as soon as you accept them, leaving you and your IT department sufficient time to get ready for orientation day.
You don’t just need to save time, you need intelligent data on your future workforce. Track individual student interest from pre-med to interview season.
Gain insight into your clinical learning environment by collecting feedback from students on your clinical site, preceptors, and more.
Types of students we support:
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M)
Types of experiences you can coordinate:
Job shadow/observer experiences
Quality improvement projects