Chief Technology Officer
Mike Erickson is the Chief Technology Officer at Clinician Nexus. As a dynamic technology executive with a proven track record for leading high-performing teams as they solve complex business and operational issues, Mike leverages more than 20 years of experience working within innovative health care start-ups and consulting environments.
Mike utilizes his longstanding expertise in software architecture, development, and implementation to deliver new products and resources to market and better support hospitals and health systems as they grow and scale in a rapidly changing marketplace.
He is responsible for driving ongoing strategy and design for the company’s suite of clinical workforce technology products, and his work is critical in helping clients improve performance and streamline operations throughout all stages of the clinical workforce lifecycle.
His experience includes:
- Building successful and highly effective engineering departments focused on delivering cutting-edge software solutions and technology products
- Designing systems and processes to help improve the workflow, capabilities, and output of a growing data and analytics team
- Enhancing the provision of virtual care, remote patient monitoring, scheduling, engagement and more through the development and maintenance of a sophisticated technology solutions stack
- Ensuring the security and interoperability of core IT systems to support health care operations, minimize risk and enhance compliance
- Working cross-functionally to advance enterprise-wide technology initiatives aimed at helping clients shape the future of health care and support best-in-class patient care
Before his work with Clinician Nexus, Mike served in a number of leadership and consulting positions with both small start-ups and large national and international health care organizations.
He received his Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota.