Director, Survey Operations Leader
Beth Kloos is the Survey Operations Leader at Clinician Nexus. She has more than 20 years of experience managing various market research projects, with a particular concentration in survey design, implementation and analysis in the health care industry.
Clinician Nexus is exclusive administrator of SullivanCotter’s growing suite of proprietary survey data. As the Survey Operations Leader, Beth is responsible for overseeing the overall strategy and various team members involved in the collection, analysis and reporting of critical health care workforce compensation and performance benchmarks.
Her experience includes:
- Overseeing the annual survey cycle – including data collection, analysis and reporting – to assist clients with critical executive, physician, advanced practice provider and employee benchmarks to support the compensation decision-making process.
- Helping organizations to strengthen their total compensation solutions through data-driven intelligence and insights.
- Working closely with participants to streamline the online submission process and ensure survey resources and data exceed expectations.
- Collaborating with workforce practice leaders to drive the overall survey strategy, implement quality improvements and drive new report offerings to help organizations better address emerging challenges and industry trends.
- Overseeing the organization’s custom survey offerings to ensure clients have access to data and information tailored to their unique needs.
Beth holds both a master’s degree in applied psychology as well as a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin – Stout.