Deliver a greater line of sight into provider productivity through detailed Work RVU (wRVU) information
Performance Suite enables administrators to effectively manage wRVUs and compensation rules to account for appropriate exclusions and ensure accuracy in reporting to better understand personal pay and performance drivers. Providers, administrators, and leaders can review wRVU performance relative to organizational benchmarks at an individual level or by group, specialty, location, and more, enabling them to easily identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews comprehensive and disparate billing information in a central repository
- Analyzes the impact of multiple CMS scale values on physician and CPT code performance
- Facilitates wRVU sharing arrangements and automates modifier adjustments
- Integrates non-billable wRVU credit information for a holistic view into physician productivity performance
- Compares performance to market-leading benchmarks and budgets wRVUs to compare clinician productivity performance to budget by location or person
- Eliminates time spent on manual spreadsheet calculations
- Provides a stable and consistent source of truth for wRVUs as they relate to clinician compensation
- Offers a transparent view into wRVU productivity details around scorecards and bonus sharing
- Automates organizational rules for non-billable wRVUs
- Removes abnormally low productivity months (ex: leave of absence) for more accurate benchmarking
Build provider trust through transparent compensation.
Align compensation to organizational goals and empower physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs) through transparency into contracts, productivity, and all forms of pay.
Accurate tracking and reporting of clinical pay and performance builds trust and increases engagement with physicians and APPs. It enables leadership to establish and deliver upon organizational objectives that drive meaningful performance improvement. Designed to address a spectrum of physician, leadership and other key stakeholder needs, Performance Suite combines years of health care compensation insight and expertise with intuitive, automated software to help drive physician and APP performance and support the transition from volume to value-based care.
“I lived in a world of distrust. The physicians didn’t trust their wRVUs
were accurate. Now they do. It is obvious Performance Suite was built from the ground up around physician
compensation and people who do what I do.”
Build, reward, and retain your clinical workforce.
- Automates the manual process of calculating wRVUs
- Reduces human error by eliminating spreadsheet calculations
- Creates a central source of truth for clinical and non-clinical wRVUs
- Provides insights into wRVU productivity affecting compensation
- Builds a detailed view of productivity, accounting for both exclusions and extra non-clinical activities and their impact on pay
- Generates trust in management through accurate calculations of wRVUs
- Provides view of wRVU productivity
benchmarks per clinical role
- Offers insights into wRVUs affecting
- Provides trustworthy and timely reporting to improve physician and APP engagement, resulting in increased retention and reduced turnover
- Offers visibility into productivity performance against key benchmark indicators for individuals, groups, and specialties
- Generates insights into clinical and non-clinical work ratios and types to help leaders make more informed decisions