Provider Performance Management Technology™ Work RVU Productivity Reporting
Accurate tracking and reporting of clinical pay, performance, and work RVU productivity builds trust and increases engagement with physicians and APPs and enables leadership to establish, track, and deliver upon organizational objectives that drive meaningful performance improvement. Designed to address a spectrum of physician, leadership and other key stakeholder needs, PPMT™ combines years of health care compensation insight and expertise with an intuitive, automated technology platform to help drive physician and APP performance and support the transition from volume to value-based care.
Learn how PPMT™ can help deliver greater line of sight into provider productivity through detailed Work RVU (wRVU) information.
PPMT’s Work RVU Productivity Reporting enables administrators to effectively manage wRVUs and compensation rules to account for appropriate exclusions and ensure accuracy in reporting to better understand personal pay and performance drivers. Providers, administrators and leaders can review wRVU performance relative to organizational benchmarks at an individual level or by group, specialty, location and more, enabling them to easily identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reviews comprehensive and disparate billing information in a central repository
- Analyzes the impact of multiple CMS scale values on physician and CPT code performance
- Facilitates wRVU sharing arrangements and automates modifier adjustments
- Integrates non-billable wRVU credit information for a holistic view into physician productivity performance
- Compares performance to market-leading benchmarks and budgets wRVUs to compare clinician productivity performance to budget by location or person
- Eliminates time spent on manual spreadsheet calculations
- Provides a stable and consistent source of truth for wRVUs as they relate to clinician compensation
- Offers a transparent view into wRVU productivity details around scorecards and bonus sharing
- Automates organizational rules for non-billable wRVUs
- Removes abnormally low productivity months (ex: leave of absence) for more accurate benchmarking
Value by Stakeholders
- Automates the manual process of calculating wRVUs
- Reduces human error by eliminating spreadsheet calculations
- Creates a central source of truth for clinical and non-clinical wRVUs
- Provides insights into wRVU productivity affecting compensation
Physicians and APPs
- Builds a detailed view of productivity, accounting for both exclusions and extra non-clinical activities and their impact on pay
- Generates trust in management through accurate calculations of wRVUs
- Provides view of wRVU productivity benchmarks per clinical role
- Offers insights into wRVUs affecting compensation
- Provides trustworthy and timely reporting to improve physician and APP engagement, resulting in increased retention and reduced turnover
- Offers visibility into productivity performance against key benchmark indicators for individuals, groups, and specialties
- Generates insights into clinical and non-clinical work ratios and types to help leaders make more informed decisions
Request a Demo
PPMT™ Use Cases:
“I lived in a world of distrust. The physicians didn’t trust their wRVUs were accurate. Now they do.”
“It is obvious PPMT™ was built from the ground up around physician compensation and people who do what I do.”
Our Design Studio team of experts work with clients to understand their unique challenges and needs. This enables us to recommend tailored, right-fit programs for our clients that maximize existing resources while addressing critical compensation or performance management needs.