Add your minimum requirements and application steps in a single location for all one on one preceptor student experiences. These application steps become visible to potential students on our clinical experience search page as they look for their clinical experience.
Help your service managers know the full picture of student learners coming and going from each unit by managing group/cohort and capstone capacity in the same location.
For groups/cohorts: Manage by service, dates, specialty, or preceptor and share with your affiliated clinical programs.
For capstones: Share capacity with specific programs or for any student to find in our clinical experience search page.
Your onboarding checklist is made available to students and their faculty as soon as you accept them, leaving you and your IT department sufficient time to get ready for orientation day.
We’re not just in need of more nursing professionals – we need excellent ones. Evaluate and track our future’s best in a single location.
You don’t just need to save time, you need intelligent data on your future workforce. Track individual student interest with each interaction your students have with your clinical site(s).
Nursing Student Experiences
- Group/cohort rotations
- Capstone rotations
- Education projects
- Job shadow/observer experiences
- Quality improvement projects
- Research projects
- Simulation experiences
- Volunteer experiences
- Virtual experiences
- Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)
- Registered Nurse (R.N.)
- Vocational Nurse (V.N)
Advanced Practice Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner (N.P.)
It takes two organizations.
Clinical sites and programs need to work together in order to make the student experience seamless.
See how Clinician Nexus works for both organizations every step of the student’s journey.
- Work with clinical service managers to determine capacity by service, unit, or date ranges.
- Share capacity on the clinical experience search page or send capacity to affiliated schools
- Accept elective applications
- Onboard faculty and students
- Offboard and evaluate all students
- Schedule students and faculty into pre-determined capacity at affiliated clinical sites
- Monitor student clinical activity and track hours
Ready to get started?
Sign up for a workflow discovery session
Share your current student management process with our team so that we can review your workflow before we demo how it will work in Clinician Nexus.