For Clinical Sites
Add your minimum requirements and application steps in a single location for all doctoral student experiences. These application steps become visible to potential students on our clinical experience search page as they look for their elective experiences.
Help your service managers know the full picture of student learners coming and going from each unit by managing capacity and applications in the same location.
For electives: Post by service, dates, or specialty.
For cores: Pre-determine slot capacity for your affiliated programs.
Your onboarding checklist is made available to students as soon as you accept them, leaving you and your IT department sufficient time to get ready for orientation day.
You don’t just need to save time, you need intelligent data on your future workforce. Track individual student interest from pre-med to interview season.
We’re not just in need of more doctors – we need excellent ones. Evaluate and track our future’s best in a single location.
Medical Student Experiences
- Core rotations
- Audition rotations
- Elective rotations
- Sub-internship rotations
- Education projects
- Job shadow/observer experiences
- Quality improvement projects
- Research projects
- Simulation experiences
- Virtual rotations
- Volunteer experiences
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Dentist (D.D.S./D.M.D.)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M)
- Pharmacist (PharmD)
It takes two organizations.
Clinical sites and programs need to work together in order to make the student experience seamless.
See how Clinician Nexus works for both organizations every step of the student’s journey.
- Work with clinical service managers to determine capacity by service, unit, or date ranges.
- Post elective capacity on the clinical experience search or send core capacity to affiliated schools
- Accept elective applications
- Onboard elective and core students
- Offboard and evaluate all students
- Schedule students into pre-determined core capacity at affiliated clinical sites
- Monitor student clinical activity
Ready to get started?
Sign up for a workflow discovery session
Share your current student management process with our team so that we can review your workflow before we demo how it will work in Clinician Nexus.